Just don’t do it.
- Who wants to own an animal that goes to the bathroom in a box inside your house? This stinks your house up like there’s no tomorrow. Any animal that goes to the bathroom on your floor is not worth the nasty work to keep.
- They ignore you till you ignore them, and then they want attention, so they come get in your way. Any animal that is too stuck up to accept affection at all times isn’t worth it.
- Cats have sharp claws, they scratch you when you don’t pay attention to them when they want your attention. If you have guests over they’ll scratch them too, this may be a problem if you and your company are in the bedroom and your cat all of a sudden wants your attention, and they tear at the couches all the time.
- When you get fed up with them annoying you and you put them outside, it doesn’t end. Cats will dig up your garden and go to the bathroom all over your plants, not to mention your neighbours plants and garden as well. Which may not get you the friendly welcome into the neighbourhood.
- The kids will get attached to the cats and then, when they die, you’re still not done paying for them, because then you have to make a memorial and comfort your children. They’ll be upset for weeks since they lost a close friend in their lives, plus they’re young so they’re going to be upset anyways.
- All cats do is sleep all day and lay around under your bed and in your spot on the couch. The lay around and get fat, till they can barely manage to get around the house. This isn’t a very fun playmate anymore, they’re just angry about everything you do now.
- When they’re outside they bring dead animals back to your door. Birds and rodents, as gifts for you, thinking it will gain them some love or something. When really this is just gross.
- As soon as you’re ready to get into bead and you lie down, they want out again, and you know as soon as you fall asleep they’ll be back to get you out of bed to let them back into the house.
- And you have to pay for all this, above everything else, spading or neutering, all the shots, the food, the toys, the kennel, the cat climber, the litter box. It just doesn’t seem worth it.
Published in: Pets
comments powered by Disqus