This is your whos hows and whats to do with everything guinea pig.
First of all Guinea Pigs are pets, not toys, respect your pig and you will be returned with undivided attention and love.
1. Regular food and drink, it is vital for any guinea pig to have fresh food and water every day
2. Keep a rota beside your bed, that way you wont forget to feed them.
3. Its a good idea to feed them in the morning as this gets them into a sort of routine.
4. Try to take your guinea pig out most days of the week and give them a stroke.
5. Fresh dandelions and carrots are a favourite of guinea pigs, make sure you give them only as a treat though!
6. When you buy your hutch for your guinea pig try to buy as big as one as possible that way they can have a lot of space.
7. Buy a run for them as well, Guinea Pigs need exercise and giving them a run gives them what they need!
8. Try to clean out your guinea pigs once a week, if you have two especially because it builds up.
9. Put newspaper underneath your straw and sawdust, that way you can pick it up easier and it wont damage the fabric of the hutch.
10. Love your Guinea Pig!
Published in: Pets