Cats are bad pets.
I find cats to be very bad pets, but that’s my personal opinion. Most girls think cats are just perfect little animals, those girls who want cats as pets of course. So, here are some reasons why not to have a cat.
- Cats sleep ALL the time. They take short naps all throughout the day instead of sleeping 8 hours a night like normal human beings.
- Cats aren’t useful for keeping guard on ANYTHING. Some of us, like myself, have cats that sit at the top of the stairs every night and just keep watch. But, are they really going to do anything if something happens? No.
- They eat too much. Cats are always eating and that’s why they get so fat. Cats eat, maybe 5 times a day. But to people like us who are buying their food, we go through those big 5 pound bags in two weeks to a month.
- Cats shed hair ALL over the place. It seems like their fur wont stay on their little bodies. I don’t know, its kind of a mystery why cats always shed their fur. It might be because they are always licking themselves though.
- They get mad way too easy. Cats are always scratching, clawing, or biting people. I guess they just feel threatened because we are so giant and they are so small.
I’m telling you from experience, do not get a cat as a pet. Instead, get a hamster or a bunny. They are so much easier to handle than a cat. And you wont have to change the litter in their litter box every week.
Published in: Pets