There are many advantages and disadvantages of owning a dog. I will state both here.
- You will get a great companion for life. Meaning, you might never be alone again or will always have someone to be on your side.
- What can be a better test to test how responsible you are? When you get a dog, you will be able to prove that you are responsible
- A dog is a life long companion who will keep you company for a long time
- It is fun to have a dog around because they always are happy
- You get exercise from walking the dog daily. Really, you do get exercise from it, you and your dog.
- A dog will cost you money for food, shelter and other things like the crate and stuff
- The dog would need a lot of attention and if you won’t be able to give it, it may have behavioral problems
These are the advantages and disadvantages of owning a dog. Dogs are great pets to have because they are loyal and love to accompany you anywhere.
Published in: Pets