A mans bestfriend? or The Egyptians God? Its a question that you can only answer, but here are 15 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than Cats!
Many people think that a cat is more exotic and fancy but I am here to inform you that you shouldn’t believe a word those crazy cat lovers say because dogs make the world go round here are 15 reasons why dogs are better then cats.
- Dogs are Happy. Dogs think your the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your Dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.
- Dogs Care. A dog can sense when you are sad and they will comfort you to make you feel better, cats don’t give a rats arse.
- Dogs Protect. If a robber comes in or a fire starts the dog will tell you while the cat just pretends it never saw it or just creep through the window if a fire is going on.
- Dogs Play. Dogs will play with a ball or a toy with you for as long as there energy will hold while the only things cats play with is their bugs and mice.
- Dogs are better for health. Dogs need to be walked it may seem like a drag but this is probably the only real walking you get for the day so it will make you live longer.
- Dogs listen when you call. When you call your dogs name it will come running to you without fail, with a cat if it even knows its name it most likely wont come to you unless you have a can of food in your hand.
- Dogs Listen. When you talk to dogs they will make faces and tilt there head and try to work out what your saying while cats just meow and walk away.
- Dogs can do Tricks. You have to admit dogs can do some pretty cool tricks like rolling over sitting down catching balls and fetching things while the only trick a cat does is that it claws your face and furniture in two minutes flat.
- Dogs Love. Dogs will love you until the day they die but on the other hand cats will make you suffer for every mistake you have ever done since you have been born.
- Dogs are more Hygienic. Although some may argue that cats are more hygienic because they wash themselves but when they wash themselves they get fur balls and cough it up on the table and cats run all over your house touching everything with their paws and you don’t know where they have been while dogs are content on the ground.
- Dogs aren’t selfish. Dogs will help you if your in trouble and are extremely loyal to their owners while cats only care about themselves.
- Dogs get the girls. If you are a guy do you think a cat will get the girls? the answer is no only dogs will.
- Dogs are variety. Dogs come in all shapes, sizes and colour to suit what the owner wants but cats are pretty boring as they really only vary in colour.
- Dogs and sneezing. Its been proved that if a child is with a dog the first few years of their life it builds up their immune system and helps prevent asthma and sneezing allergy’s.
- Dogs are Smart. Dogs are smarter then cats by fact and they will learn tricks and basic commandments easy and its also a load of fun.
I hope you agree with the above reasons if you have anything to add to the list or disagree with one of them just comment below.
Published in: Pets