Beagles are the best pets around. If you do not believe me, you are wrong. No, there won’t be a vote. You are just wrong. It is that simple. Beagles are the best pets around. Get used to it. Especially you cat lovers.
- Beagles are a decent size, small enough to not be knocking you about all the time, but big enough not to be little, annoying yippy dogs.
- Beagles are loud enough to scare away prowlers!
- Beagles are loving and friendly, making them especially good pets for families with children.
- Beagles are more than willing to help you out if, you know, you’ve got any extra food just sitting around the house waiting to be eaten.
- Beagles are cute. Maybe it’s the ears.
- Beagles can bring out the best you.
- Beagles can bring out the worst in you. But they’re still cute while doing so.
- Beagles are easy. They’ll do just about anything for a treat. Heck, if you’ve got enough treats, you can probably get a beagle to do your taxes for you.
- Beagles are generally one of the healthier breeds of dogs, usually living longer than their larger cousins and not suffering from problems that often crop up in over bred breeds.
- Beagles can smell just about anything!
More pet links
Published in: Pets