How to be able to save time and utilize it properly.
Nowadays, it seems that the world moves so fast. With just a wink of an eye, a minute passes by which can not be brought back. And many of us end up regretting of the failures we committed. Failures to do what we are supposed to do because we let time just slip without any single move.
People say “Time is gold.” It is very true. But sometimes, we forget how precious it is. Like other natural resources, we waste it as a nonsense thing.
Redeeming the time is badly needed by each and every one of us. This should be applied in our daily lives. We often spend most of our times doing insignificant things which should be avoided. But we should always bear in mind that what is done, is done. Since we can not turn back the hands of time, we can at least make every second count. We should know how to use time to our advantage, and for us to be productive. A loser spends more time sleeping than planning how to win.
Inadequacy of time is not a reason to fail because god has given us wonderful minds which enable us to budget our times and utilize it purposely and productively. The problem with many of us is that we are dead liners. We work when the deadline is near until our bodies surrender. This is a very bad habit, and should be stopped. One must know how to use our gifts intelligently.
The following are suggestions which help one redeem the time:
- One should know the things he/she is supposed to do
- Arrange or schedule activities in accordance to their importance and in appropriate time
- If one has no work to do, he/she must find anything that the moments of his/her life could produce something like:
- Reading informative books or inspiring ones, or magazines of human values
- Planting ornamental plants for sale
- If one can not find anything because of personal reasons, at least he/she can pray for those who are working around him/her
One should remember that regretting on by-gones is useless. We must be practical these days and keep in mind at all times that time is precious. One should do what he/she is supposed to do now, for, tomorrow might be too late.
Published in: Personal Organization