When you live in a space crunched city, maximizing the space in your home to advantage should be your top priority. But How to maximize your bedroom space? is the question.
When you live in a space crunched city, maximizing the space in your home to advantage should be your top priority. But How to maximize your bedroom space? Is the question.
It could be as simple as decluttering or discarding unwanted items. Here are few tips which will help you maximizing your bedroomspace.
1. The first thing you need to do is to reduce the size of your bed. Do you really need a huge bed? Reduce the size and you’d be amazed at the space you free up.
2. Remove all large storage furniture. Massive wardrobes and chests of drawers use up a lot of floor space. Instead opt for storage under the bed.
3. You could also opt for a futon instead of a bed. A futon provides a bed and sofa in one.
4. Organise your storage well. Storage closets should be organised to utilise all vertical space efficiently. The more you can store in your closets, the less clutter in your bedroom.
5. Buy multi-functional furniture. A bed that has drawers below or a bookshelf at the headboard has already combined three pieces of furniture in one, and will open up your room.
Other Popular Posts:
Published in: Personal Organization