Here is a resume sample for applicants of Pediatric Nurse jobs.
Modify the text as needed.
10 Pascack Rd,
Township Of Washington, NJ 07676-5116
PROFESSIONAL GOALS: A position which involves integrating neonatal nursery care as Clinical Specialist which involves the clinical support for
infants and children.
Master of Science in Nursing from John Hopkins University. This degree is under the Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program which merges diagnostic and pharmacological background with a actual experience in different healthcare settings.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing. John Hopkins University. Magna cum Laude
Children’s Medical Center – Learning Center, Stemmons Place, Dallas, Texas (1999, Summer) Position: Trainor
- Conducted trainings and presentations to prepare qualified nurses for the pediatric nurse professional certification process.
- Coordinated with resource speakers on topics for various courses.
John Hopkins University (April 1996- Septemer 1999) Position: Graduate Assistant
- Worked in collaboration with graduate faculty in preparing and designing research reports.
- Gathered literature materials and data for research studies, presentations, and journal writings.
- Consolidated information for reports.
- Carried out telephone interviews for data collection.
Philippine Children’s Hospital, Quezon City Philippines (March 1995 – March 1996) Position: Staff nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit.
American Nurses Foundation
International Association of Paediatric Nurses
Asia Pacific Paediatric Nurses Association
Published in: Personal Finance