I show you nine opportunities to get some extra dollars into your bank account quickly.
If you are like me, you have times when you need to raise extra cash quickly. Here are 9 methods to line your pocket lickety split. I want to give you ways to make or save $100 or more, so ideas like selling plasma or things of that nature will not be included here.
1. Sell your extra gold. Gold is selling at some super high prices right now, so any gold jewelry that you might have laying around and that you are not using could really bring in some major duckets.
2. Sell unused items on eBay. Look at the stuff that you have laying around the house and find out what can bring in a good amount of money. Once found, sell it on eBay.
3. Sell stuff on Craigslist. Whatever is too big to try to sell on eBay can be sold more locally on Craigslist – and it’s FREE!
4. Sell junk at a local pawn shop. Your local pawn shop many not give you a ton for the rest of your valuables, but it is a fast way to raise some coin.
5. Have a yard/garage sale. It may take a bit more work, but you can make a hundred dollars or more in a day with a yard sale.
6. Get another job. The easiest way to get more money is to earn more. Get a second income by delivering pizzas or some other quick way to make moola.
7. Quit your expensive habits. You probably have some habits that actually cost a pretty penny. Stop smoking, drinking, eating out, impulse shopping, etc. and you will save yourself a ton.
8. Refinance or eliminate loans. Do you have any loans on a car or your house? Try refinancing those loans. Is your car or home loan too big, sell your automobile or homestead.
9. Cancel subscriptions. If you have cable tv, a luxury cell phone plan or other type of subscription, stop them.
Published in: Personal Finance