Have you ever had $1 to spend or just left over in your wallet? Or have you just ever wondered what you could buy for $1? Well here are 20 things that you can buy for $1.
It is true that $1 will not buy you a lot in the modern day but there are still a few things left that will only cost you $1. These are the suggestions and i hope you find a use for at least one of these for your $1.
1. A Lottery Ticket- Alright you might not get anything back, but as they say you have to be in it to win it.
2. Packet Of Microwavable Popcorn- Only one packet mind!
3. A Slice Of Pizza- Yes make that a small slice, as it certainly will not be very big.
4. An Apple- Have to have at least one healthy option. You may be able to get more than one.
5. Something From The Dollar Menu At McDonald’s- Probably a kiddie burger or a drink.
6. Ramen Noodles- Anything from one packet to three, depending where you go to get them.
7. Probably Anything From The Dollar Store- Take your pick really.
8. Bar Of Candy- Very tasty
9. Bottle Of Water- At least you can still buy the essentials for a dollar.
10. Can Of Soda- That’s if you don’t fancy water.
11. 1/3 Gallon Of Gas- If you are really desperate you could buy this much gas.
12. A Newspaper- we all need to read the news sometime or another.
13. A Spin At The Casino- You could double your money if you win.
14. A Quick Call In A Phone Booth- You might get a minute if you are lucky.
15. Packet Of TIc Tacs- If you need your breath fresher or just want some sweets.
16. Packet Of Chewing Gum- At least it might last longer than the rest on the list.
17. A Hot Dog At Some Stands- You’d have to search pretty high and low to be honest
18. A Go On A Teddy Machine- Yay you might win a teddy, if not you go home with nothing.
19. A Song From ITunes- Why not? And it’s legal
20. Buy A Gift card- That’s alright if the person has 20 friends that all buy $1.
But you know what, if you can’t find anything to spend it on, save it. If you did that for four weeks then you’d have $28.
More Reading By Emmie:
Published in: Personal Finance