A simple tip on loosening your stuck zipper that can save you from a lot of embarrassment and even pain.
Imagine the worst case scenario. You are at a function where you meet a lot of people.
While having fun, you suddenly feel the need to go to the wash room. After relieving yourself, you encounter the most unexpected problem which happens at the wrong place and definitely at the wrong time… your zipper gets stuck! You can’t zip up!
So, what can you do? Here’s what you can do:
- Don’t panic! Any improper sudden move of your hands may endanger your private part.
- Get a pencil lead, a candle, a bar of soap, talcum powder, paraffin wax or WD40.
- Rub or apply it along the metal teeth of the zipper.
- Do it for a few times if you need to.
- Go ahead and try moving the zipper up and down several times.
That’s it! It is that easy!
I am sure this tip will save your day from becoming an embarrassing or even a painful one.
Oh, yes! You can do the same to any stuff that has a zipper such as your bags, sleeping bags, jackets etc.
Published in: Homemaking