Everybody loves Christmas. But being an extremely neat person, I can only think of clutter when I get Christmas presents. Plus the fact that anyone can actually buy anything they might want unless you get them a car.
Chocolates, cookies, or any kind of food are fool-proof presents you can give anyone this Christmas, and all year round.
Here are the 7 reasons why:
- Everyone eats.
- You don’t have to think about which colours your recipients prefer or if they already have one of these or that.
- Clothes are boring. Sure, a t-shirt can be cute but you still have to think about your recipient’s favourite colour and their shirt sizes.
- All you need to know is if your recipient has food allergies. If they do, they have the option to share the gift with their neighbours.
- Food is timeless, ageless, you name it. Unless your recipient is a strict vegetarian, this case, you can get them potted veggies.
- Clutter free. Because it is consumable, you and your recipient can definitely help save the environment.
- Sweets or your recipient’s favourite food will definitely make him/her happy.
The reasons may seem a bit effortless but that won’t make you less thoughtful. It will save you a lot of time and some money in shopping malls and storage space for your recipient.
You should also read this zenhabit article about frugal gift ideas: http://zenhabits.net/30-frugal-gift-ideas-to-show-you-appreciate-someone/
Good luck with your gift hunting and have a Happy Holidays!
Published in: Homemaking