Who knew a can of Coca-Cola could have so many interesting uses!
- Clean a toilet: To clean a toilet, pour one can of coke into it and let it sit for one hour. Afterwards, flush for a surprisingly good shine.
- A powerful cleaning tool: Use coke to clean your engines. Coke distributors have been using this trick to clean their engines for over twenty years!
- Get rid of hiccups: When you’ve got the hiccups, simply take a good mouthful of coke and gargle, your hiccups will vanish.
- Clean burnt pans: To clean a burnt saucepan, simply add a can of coke and boil it.
- Hair styling: Pour a can of flat coke into your hair and let stand a few minutes, wash out for outstanding curls.
- Gum stuck in hair? Put the gum-infested part of your hair in coke and wait a few minutes, then gently wipe off.
- Incredibly soft skin: Mix one tablespoon of standard coke with lotion and apply for soft and smooth skin.
- Remove oil stains from your garage – Simply apply coke, let stand and hose off.
- Bad cold?: Boil a can of coke and drink while hot to get rid of congestion.
- Winter windshield: Frozen windshield? Can’t see? Late for work? Pour a can of coke all over your windshield and the ice will immediately clear up. Happy driving.
- Chrome rust spots? Crumple some tinfoil and dip it into coke, then gently rub the affected area.
- Have corroded car battery terminals? Pour some coke on there, let sit for a few minutes, and wipe off with a wet cloth.
- Greasy clothes? Pour a can of coke into your washing machine along with (and don’t forget) detergent to effectively get rid of grease stains.
- Loosen rusted bolts and nuts: Wrap a coke-wet cloth on a rusted bolt or nut. After a few minutes, it will have been loosened as a result of the acidic content in the coke.
- Jelly fish sting: Stung by a jelly fish? Pour coke over it to neutralize the venom in the sting.
- A lawn so green: Spraying coke on your lawn will help ensure that it stays greener and for longer.
- Get rid of snails and slugs: Put little bowls of coke all over your garden. Sugar attracts, acid kills, your happy.
- Use coke for cooking? Need water, sugar and lemon? You might as well just add a can of coke.
- Exploding cans: A friend told me about this, throw a can of coke into a fire… *Bang*.
- Satisfy thirst: Drink, be happy.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus