How to make the most of this simple ingredient.
- Put out fires – A handful ofbaking soda can safely put out fires in many places; clothes, rugs, carpets etc.
- Clean your teeth – Use a little bit of baking soda on your toothbrush after you’ve brushed to get your teeth extra white. Don’t do this more than 2, 3 times a month.
- Cleans clothes – Add a little baking soda to your cycle, it takes out tough stains.
- Use to clean certain dishes/containers – Use baking soda on food and drink containers to clean well. Works better with plastic items.
- Use to clean things around the house – Baking soda is a great cleaning tool for almost anything. Toilets, counters, furniture(marble), garbage cans, sinks, showers etc.
- Use to clean stainless steel pots and glass.
- Use baking soda to break down tough dirty areas; dirt on a car, inside of barbecue etc.
- Get rid of smells – Get rid of almost any smell with a little bit of baking soda, try it out.
- Use baking soda to clean appliances such as dishwashers and coffee-makers.
- Wash well with baking soda and apply for a stronger substitute then deodorant.
- Sun-burn solvent – To relieve minor burns (such as a sun burn), use baking soda and water.
- Gargle – Gargle baking soda for whiter teeth, fresher smell and it also heals sores.
- Bug bites – Apply baking soda to bug, bee, wasp, ant or any kind of bites for a quicker heal.
- Polish – Baking soda is a great polish for chrome, silver, marble furniture, piano keys.
- Smooth skin – Use with water to create paste, apply to face, careful to avoid eyes and mouth, and leave on for 3 – 5 minutes, wash off. Your face will be noticeably softer.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus