Baby oil isn’t just for babies. It is useful all around the house.
Apart from it’s intended use, baby oil has many uses around the house.
- If you have latex based paint on your hands, a rub with a little baby oil will remove it.
- Rings can get stuck on fingers. They are easily removed with baby oil. Don’t pull the ring as this causes swelling. Just gently rotate it and ease it of.
- First aid sticking plasters can be quite painful if you pull them off. Rub a little baby oil into and around them before gently removing.
- Squeaky doors case be quietened by rubbing a little baby oil on the hinge and gradually working it in until the noise stops.
- If your children like bubble gum it is likely to get stuck on faces, in hair and on hands. Baby oil will remove this. Just rub gently.
- Baby oil is very good to shave with. Ladies: It is excellent a barrier when shaving legs as it leaves them super smooth.
- Mix baby oil and a few drops of lemon juice and use as household polish. It is very good on wood.
- Baby oil is an excellent make-up remover. It is gentle and moisturizes at the same time.
- Zippers can be a problem if they tend to stick. A little baby oil will keep them moving.
- Peeling price stickers off new glassware, or plastic coated books, etc can leave a sticky mess. Put a little baby oil on your finger and rub.
- A few drops of baby oil will polish and shine chrome and stainless steel.
- Leather bags and shoes can kept supple and waterproof with a little baby oil.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus