Take a look in your medicine cabinet and grab that bottle! Rubbing alcohol is more useful than you think.
- Soak the garment in rubbing alcohol for 10 minutes before washing to remove ink stains from them
- Mix ¼ cup of rubbing alcohol in a cup of water and clean the windows with this solution to sparkle the windows
- Clean the mirror with a soft cloth dipped in a rubbing alcohol to sparkle it by removing the sticky stains
- Clean the bathroom fixtures by pouring rubbing alcohol directly on them. This not only makes them sparkle but also kills all the germs.
- Wipe your neck with rubbing alcohol each morning to prevent your neck from staining your shirt collar
- Fill a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and spritz the car glass, then wipe it with a clean cloth to clear the frost
- If your pet is suffering with a wound, wipe the wound with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection
- Make a pack by mixing 1 part of rubbing alcohol with 3 parts of water in a self-closing plastic bag and bind it in a cloth and apply it on a sore knee
- If you find it difficult to remove the stains of permanent markers, clean them with a soft cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol
- Wipe down your new leather shoes with rubbing alcohol before wearing, to prevent from pinching
- Clean the phone with rubbing alcohol to remove all stains on it
- Eliminate the fruit flies in the kitchen by spraying rubbing alcohol.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus