Save your old bread bag clips ready for use in an emergency. They can be reused as plastic bag closures, or try these other amazing uses.
- These make excellent guitar picks. They are easier to hold than store bought ones and stronger.
- Use as a scraper on non stick pans. They won’t scratch the finish.
- A bread clip will hold a pair of socks together in the wash
- These make excellent bookmarks. Just clip a few pages together.
- Students, or young girls can paint these and use them as funky earrings
- Keep rubber bands inside the clip bit of the tags. It stops them getting all over the drawer.
- Spray paint these silver, gold, or green and use to hang Christmas tree lights
- If you get paint onto the glass when painting windows, these will scrape it off without scratching
- Small children like to use these for counting and sorting. (Be careful of choking hazard with very young children.).
- Dry pantyhose, stockings, hose, etc on a thin wire coat hanger. Simply attach them to the hanger with old bread bag clips.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus