Here are 10 amazing uses for coffee filters.
- When cooking in microwave, use coffee filters to cover bowls to prevent splashing.
- Cleaning with coffee filters shines mirrors, TV and computer screens.
- Keeping a coffee filter in the iron-cook ware (when it’s not in use) prevents rust by absorbing moisture in it.
- Cleaning with fine quality coffee filters makes the spectacles clear without leaving lint.
- Lining the pot with a coffee filter while re-potting a plant keeps the soil from leaking out through the drain hole.
- You can filter the cork bits from wine using coffee filters.
- Serving hot dogs, popcorn, and other messy foods in basket-style coffee filters helps to keep fingers clean.
- Fill a coffee filter with baking soda and insert it into shoes or closets for preventing bad odor.
- Remove smaller food remnants from remaining oil after deep-fat frying by using basket-style coffee filters.
- Use cone-style coffee filters to avoid spillage when you add a quart of oil or two in your car.
Published in: Homemaking
comments powered by Disqus