Here are a few ways you can use your socks that you don’t wear on your feet anymore. Enjoy!
You have an entire handful of old socks that you probably have outgrown, torn up, or just don’t want to wear anymore. You don’t want to burn them or throw them away so you have to figure out someway to make good use of them.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
1. Use your socks as a dust rag. Simply put it on your hand pour same water or cleaning liquid on it and wipe down your television or computer screen. Use it to clean counters and tables as well. Your socks can be a great cleaning material.
2. You can use it as a shoe polisher. Use your socks to give your leather dress shoes and boots a nice shine.
3. You can use it as a piggy bank or coin holder. Simply put money or coins in there and put it in a safe place so no one can find it. This is great because your money will not be in an obvious place like a pink pig with a slit on its back.
4. You can use it as a stress ball. Simply put rice or wheat in the sock tie it closed and squeeze it like a ball. It is a cheap way to turn down anxiety in your life.
5. You can use some socks like gloves. You may need more colorful socks to do this for style.
Did you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.
Published in: Home