To make your home a lot more comfortable, you should consider using design heating. Take a look at this article to learn more.
Heating is one of the most important things for a home. There are many requirements to the heating systems, such as energy saving and performance, speed of heating etc. One of the systems that can offer good solution for all the problems of heating the home, is central heating radiator system (interesting to know is that the Dutch term is CV radiatoren). But when most people think of radiators they think of the ugly old things hanging on the wall and standing out different from the whole concept of the room. That is why is has been more and more popular in the last couple of years to buy designer radiators. There are quite a few models for you to pick from, but the main types of designer radiators are:
· Vertical radiators – that is one of the most popular type of designer radiator. These radiators can stretch all the way up an entire wall and add a sense of modernism and style to a room. They can really be a great supplement to complete the vision for a modern home. Very efficient in large living areas, that type of radiators heats up quickly and efficiently.
· Tube radiators – the newest trend in designer heating are tube radiators. They come in different designs and are very suitable for people with more off-beat vision for their home. That type of radiators can transform your home to a trendy designer house, and there are so many designs that you can be sure to find one that suits you.
· Electric radiators – people are used to think of electric radiators as something that gets in the way and you would not think even for a second they can be modern or stylish. If you do that you will be wrong because lately the trend is to mace designer electric radiators beautiful and glamorous. They can enhance a home with their innovative design.
· Flat panel radiators – if you are worried about radiators taking up too much space, worry no more because with flat panel radiators you won’t even notice they are there. With only 77mm from the wall, they save up space and give a room a very stylish futuristic look. You can enjoy all of your living space and have a modern home at the same time.
· Designer towel radiators – these radiators have a specific function and are not made for the entire house. They are specifically made for a bathroom and can be a very good supplement of the decor. At the same time they heat up the room and fulfill their purpose – they are specially made to warm your towels for your shower or bath.
· Glass radiators – a truly stunning design that is the peak of modernism and combines it with incredible functionality. Available in different colors, shapes and sizes, they are a great addition to any kind of modern place, home or office.
Radiators have become more of an accessory to a home and can be a sign of the taste of the owner. They are the edge of modern style and can be a beautiful accessory to a room, even making its style more modern and complete.
Published in: Home Improvement