It is very important to have a comfortable space so that you can relax and unwind after a busy day.
- Choose light-colored paint. The light-colored paint will not only create a serene setting but also increase the ambience of your room. Just paint the ceiling lighter than the wall; it will help illuminate your room.
- If you prepare using a wall paper, choose one with small prints and designs. This will make your room look bigger than it actually is.
- You can place a mirror in some portion of your room, because it can also give illusion that the room is larger than it really is
- Instead of using a sofa set, choose a two-seater sofa and two accent chairs to have a cleaner and roomier appearance room
- Choose incandescent or warm white lights, to create a cozy home atmosphere
- Don’t put many things inside the room when you are accessorizing because there would be less space on it
- Choose a light fabric curtain in pastel color to make our room look cool
- Most importantly, decorate your home base on your own interest and personal taste to make your design distinctly yours
Published in: Home Improvement
comments powered by Disqus