Does elegance always come with a hefty price tag?
Jardiniere curtains are one of the most elegant kind of curtains in the market today and they are not as expensive as you think they are. This is the case where you can say that looks deceive in a rather astonishing way. You will be surprised to know that Jardiniere curtains are the most valuable cheap curtains you can ever find.
In looking for curtains for home use, price is not the only factor that should be looked into. For what good are cheap curtains if they do not serve the purpose of providing homes the beautification it needs. Although the use of curtains have been greatly revolutionized into one as a means of protection other than just for mere decorations, still most homes are adorned with curtains primarily for embellishment purposes.
Jardiniere are net curtains and you know how net curtains are much preferred by homeowners when it comes to elegance and style than any other types of curtains. The following are the reasons they are the best value for your money.
- They are made from the finest materials mostly of silk, which gives off that smooth feel when you run a hand through the fabric.
- They are full-length net curtains with a distinct arch design on the bottom part. It is arched in the middle purposely for you to peer outside but unexpectedly, without meaning to, the arch gives the Jardiniere curtains a sophisticated look.
- Because silk is a light material, they hang comfortably on your curtain poles and sways elegantly as pushed by a blow of air. No cheap curtains like Jardiniere can perfectly achieve the look of elegance without burning a hole in your pocket. You can choose to buy cheap curtains but just remember that cheap curtains don’t have to be cheap-looking too.
- Jardiniere are very durable. They are properly sewed at the hem so they don’t frayed easily.
- They can be easily washed. Dirt doesn’t attach too easily on silk and when they do, Jardiniere are not heavy to wash. The fabric is too thin to absorb much water unlike other curtains that are made of thick fabric.
- Because Jardiniere don’t easily get dirty, this means washing less frequently.
Is it possible to find quality cheap curtains? Yes, it is. There are reputable home furnishing stores and online retailers that are selling cheap curtains that look far from cheap. Consumers’ apprehension about cheap curtains often tagged as low quality is understandable. Arguably though, it would turn out as expensive all the same if you bought inexpensive curtains with less redeeming qualities and you decided to buy another one because you realized it was useless. You would have paid twice as much then than if you had just gone for Jardiniere right off the bat. The best net curtains for your windows don’t have to be expensive nor inferior. There is always a brand name where quality and affordability converge.
Published in: Home Improvement