Triond and other pay-per-post/click or view sites. The good + the bad and why I use Triond.
Triond – One of the most popular money making sites.
Triond began in June 2006 and has been rising higher in popularity in the past months!
What is “Triond”?
Triond is a company that pays you for creating content! Example- you write an article on drugs they look at it if they think it’s acceptable they will publish it on a website for you, the more views you get on this web-page the more money you earn.
I’ve been doing it for a few days now… all I have is a few cents!
This is where most people quit because they think they are going to make money very rapidly. Articles take time to become popular and you just have to wait – to optimise the waiting time I have a few tips:
- Make an interesting heading so it sucks the reader in
- Use a lower heading such as I have
- Use paragraphs
- Decide what you are going to do first and make sure you know something about the subject
- Make it something important in life or something interesting
- Plan it – The most important thing set it out on a piece of paper to maximize your ideas
- Tell your friends to go to your URL of the site it was published at
- Use “Email Sharing” to send the Web-page to your friends and family
- Blog it, Digg it and other sites that can promote your page. .
Make more then 3 – 5 articles, this helps a lot as it maximizes profits very quickly.
Most people say big whoop I made $4.00 this month that’s useless! Ah but this is being very pessimistic. Ever seen a gaming site that you thought that you would love to go premium in or become a member etc like Runescape or Pogo – This is ideal site to allow you to use them.
Ok I’ve got $3.00 coming in this month… How Do I Get Paid?
You have a choice; either get paid via Paypal or a get a check through the mail.
Paypal: (I recommend it) Go to www.paypal.com or .au for Australians and register a “PERSONAL” account its free so don’t worry. Put your real information in address etc. NOTE: You do not need a credit card for this!! And you don’t have to pay any fees for each transaction.
Check: Well this is un-used due to you have to give your address etc to Triond, and the other problem with this is you have got a $3.00 check fee for every check that is sent. This means that you might end up losing profit.
I choose Triond over other money sites because it’s much simpler and the other sites aren’t that trust worthy and some done even pay or have a very high minimum payout! (Triond minimum payout is $0.50c). Another benefit would be writing articles as it your creative writing and grammar skills.
Published in: Home Business