Stories About Poisonous Plants

This plant that we have in our homes and offices is extremely dangerous.

 

 Please read below. The message is true. I almost lost my daughter who put a piece of the leaf of this plant in her mouth and her tongue swelled to the point of suffocation. This is one plant but there are others with the same characteristics of coloring. Those are also poisonous and we should get rid of them. Please watch out for our children. As we all leave our children home in the hands of the helpers, we should give them a safe environment where they can play

This plant that we have in our homes and offices is extremely dangerous!

This plant is common in Rwanda & Uganda in plant nurseries, many offices and homes. It is a deadly poison, mainly for the children. It can kill a kid in less than a minute and an adult in 15 minutes. It should be uprooted from gardens and taken out of offices. If touched, one should never touch ones eyes; it can cause partial or permanent blindness. Please alert your buddies.

0
Liked it

Published in: Gardening

Tags:

RSSPost a Comment
comments powered by Disqus
-->