Maximise Your Farm xp.
Hi welcome to my quickly put together guide for the Farming Skill any level player can use this perhaps removing some of the patches they cannot reach – a player who is in the process of farming around other skills and doesnt train it constantly throughout the day but wants to maximise there xp from just one run of farming a day.
I have found the servers are down and thought id pass the time by writing up a helpful guide that i personally use for my farm runs i am a level 90 farmer and have been using this routine for some time now and can maximise my xp to well over 100k per run if i grow the highest that im able too in my patches.
Note: This Run does not include the no disease patch in the Troll Stronghold.
Note: Remember you can use Garden Pies to boost your farming level by 3 if theres that something you want to grow but haven’t quite got the level for.
Note: You Can also use familiars such as stranger plant for an invisible farming bonus of +4 & combined with magic secatears, nature amulet, Falador Sheild for a higher % when harvesting or you can also use a Tree Ent familiar to forage more fruit from your fruit trees.
What You Will Need – Tabs/Teleport Runes law, fire, earth, water, air, ectopial (if you have one) hatchet *TOOLBELT RELEASE* compost – super compost all stored in your lepracaun. ring of dueling, equip a ring of wealth, leather gloves or any gloves *for harvesting Belladonna*, amulet of glory, 5000 coins, Tiny Elf Crystal, JuJu Teleport Bag (If you no what they are) and obviously any seeds you will be using to suit your level.
Also a house teleport to rimmington
I will explain what i use and you can tweak your seeds, trees, bushes to match the routine as you wish later.
My rountine consists of –
4 allotment patches
4 bush patches
5 tree patches
6 fruit tree patches
2 special patches
FARM RUN –
1. Start – Catherby – Allotment
to Bank Withdraw Calquat Sapling – Fruit Tree Sapling x2
2. Move West Of Bank To Catherby Fruit Tree
3. Take Charter Boat From Catherby To Brimhaven Fruit Tree
4. Run South By Tai Bwo Wannai Trio For Calquat Patch
5. Ecotopial Teleport – West To Allotment Patch
6. Teleport Falador – Bank Withdrawing 2 Trees Saplings & 4 bush seeds 1 belladonna 1 evil turnip ? – whatever u might might be growing…and deposit your fruit & herbs from the previous allotments now run into falador park to tree patch then to taverly tree patch
7. Teleport home to rimmington step out of portal and plant a bush at bush patch.
8. Run North East To the allotment patch south of falador or use the cabbage patch teleport or use the new lunar spells it’s entirely up to you
9. * Higher Farmers* run north east and squeeze through the gate into draynor manor and plant a belladonna in patch & evil turnip if you want..just north of belladonna patch
10. Teleport to aurdougne bank for fruit tree sapling run south out of the city keep going south-south west till you find the mining rocks near there you should find another bush patch
11. run all the way west past the gnome battlefeild till you cant go west anymore then south you should find another fruit tree patch
12. teleport back to aurdougne & bank anything u might not need like your harvests but keep your allotment seeds on you and space for any more harvest. run north out of aurdougne and east to find another allotment patch.
13. Teleport Varrok bank here your fruit herbs you just harvested withdraw 1 tree sapling should still have your bush seeds on you – run north of varrok centre into castle courtyard to see another tree patch to the north east of the courtyard by the vines.
14. run south out of varrok to the side of the champions guild south west of varrok south entrance to find another bush patch
Published in: Gardening