Agriculture is good way of making money. How to make this matter work with the help of fertile land.
Land is a significant asset in agriculture. Rich soil can promote plant growth and increase productivity. However, after using chemical fertilizer to nourish the tree in a long run, the land will become barren and no longer able to accommodate trees. This effect can be significant if the chemical fertilizers used to nourish the tree. Can it be recovered from this?
Yes, we can by using the natural system God has created. Only this time we have to stimulate it ourselves. It is so easy and does not require a large of expenses.
1) Collect waste organic material that is available in your home such as vegetables and fruits that are no longer needed.
2) Dig a hole in your land about the size of a car, only not too deep. It just needs a shallow area.
3) Put the organic material into the hole and cover it a little with soil.
4) Put a mound of dead leaves, big piece of wood or stone on it. Then cover the hole completely.
5) Build some kind of shelter above the treated area.
6) Look for some worms, dig a little hole in the area and put them in it.
7) Do not forget to water the area regularly.
6) Allow for a few weeks and see the results. Soil around the hole will be more fertile than other areas.
What actually happened?
1) Worms are natural agent that increase the fertility of soil. Worms will eat the organic waste. Their dung will accumulate in the land and become a good fertilizer.
2) During the process, the worms have to move through the ground making the soil medium to loose. This is good for the growth of plants’ root later on.
3) The worms require wet and cold soil as their residential place. Therefore, a mound of leaves, wood and stone at their homes will be good for their existence.
What else can you do?
1) Create a few more holes around your garden and do the same methods as described
2) Reduce the use of chemical fertilizers that will damage the soil in the long term.
3) Use organic fertilizers and natural waste from chicken, cow and goat for the fertility of the plants.
Published in: Gardening