How to get rid of mosquitoes in open spaces.
How to get rid of mosquitoes in open spaces
- Plant lemon grass and rosemary in the garden or in pots on the window. These plants have strong smells and mosquitoes away.
- Place in a spray, over a cup of water, 4-5 drops of eucalyptus oil and spray your skin or clothing.
- Burn candles with lemon essence - will remove mosquitoes from the room or surround yourself with a circle of candles so if you can, later, outside.
- Use both nets at the windows and the tents, where you sit outside at night, choosing the ones with very small mesh to prevent any insects from entering through them.
- Plant, marigold, basil and thyme in your garden.
6. Put a yellow piece of plastic. Apply some glue on it. Insects are attracted to yellow.
Published in: Gardening