Coconut water not only can release your thirst, but the nutrients contained in it is very good for health.
Coconut water not only can release your thirst, but the nutrients contained in it is very good for health. There are many essential nutrients in coconut water and have the same level of electrolytic balance we have in the blood. Coconut water is naturally sterile water.
The following is the content of coconut water:
- Contains nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Fit to fight dehydration. Much like the fluid that are heavily advertised but even better because of more complete and no additional chemicals. Even in emergencies, coconut water is sterile can be used directly as a liquid infusion.
- Virtually fat free and no cholesterol.
- Low sugar, but tastes good (in the same volume, only 20% sugar content of apple juice).
- Good for the urinary system (to remove kidney stones) and reproduction.
- Reducing plaques in the artery (at least in the dog experiment) so good for the heart. Balancing the good and bad cholesterol.
- Good for blood circulation, thereby reducing blood pressure (diapprove this statement by the FDA) and good for people with diabetes.
- Cytokinin Contains materials are believed to be anti aging and anti cancer.
- Drinking coconut water during pregnancy is recommended, because it has many health benefits for mother and baby.
So, start healthy living by drinking coconut water.
Published in: Gardening