You don’t have to break the bank to make your mom feel appreciated on Mother’s Day!
We all love out mom, but can we all afford to love our mom? Here are some simple ways to show your mom love.
- Homemade gift certificates for help around the house when she turns them in.
- Make a full blown HOMEMADE card.
- A small gift card to her favorite store.
- Surprise her: when she wakes up, the house will be clean. Or at least, everything will be out away and dusted.
- If she loves music, CDs are quite cheap, as are DVDs.
- Her favorite food indulgence: cake, chocolate, ice cream, Jaffa cakes, etc.
- Help more. Every day, do something out of your way or without being told.
- If she’s been complainging about having to do a tedious chore or task, do it for her the day before. When she wakes, up, it’ll be gone.
- Cute little household accessories. Be sure they’re colorful. Moms love little things like cute votives or bowls or picture frames. Just make them classy, not tacky.
Things NEVER to do:
- Make up implies she is ugly.
- Spa days also imply she is ugly. Stick with a massage.
- Buy whatever thing is the newest bestest thing. She know you didn’t think of it, the commercials did.
Published in: Family