We have seen blood, cried and laughed. Life is full of mysteries, laughs and memories. Maybe you have been there.
My wife and I have been married for 18 years now. We have 5 children, 17 to 4 years old. Four boys and 1 girl, she is the little one.
Mysteries, Laughs, Memories
- Why does the daughter only let me, the Dad, comb her hair?
- Why does she beg and plead for a pony tail, to then take it out in seconds once I am done?
- I ask my boys “ Do you hate each other?” “No” is always the answer. Then they proceed to bruise and attempt murder at every turn.
- Is the front seat passenger side of my car made of gold?
- I swear, there is “something” under every bed and in every closet of my home!
- My clocks must be cursed, the tummy ache hours are always between 2-4 am
- The trash can will hold more, way more, I mean way way more then its capacity!
- Guppy DNA, that’s what is in them kids, they will eat till they pop.
- Do they make a radio/CD player with a minimum volume setting only?
- What happens to me, my daughter looks at me and suddenly everything is right.
- There has to be some primeval gene for fire in boys.
- I say “don’t backtalk” they say “ what do you mean backtalk !”
- “Thats what I said Son, you cant go to school in your underwear.”
- It would better if you did not eat bee’s, trust me Son.
- No, that dark ring around the tub is not a “fill to here line”.
Published in: Family