Kids can get bored very easily in which causes parents to get more stressed during summer break…. So the solution of less stress? Keep the kids busy… Here are a few things that should help….
1. Organize a rummage sale and have the kids pick their own old items that they would like to sell. Let them keep the money for those items… In return the kids tend to help out with the whole sale and when their stuff sells they love it…
2. Go on bike rides as a family. Let the children lead the way, the younger ones especially love to see if they can get lost or find their way home.
3. Take the kids to rummage sales.
4. Buy sidewalk chalk and draw around your child’s body, then have you child draw some clothes on their little sidewalk chalk buddy.
5. Even though we have a fairly large swimming pool. My children love running through the sprinkler.. Also another pass time is a slip N slide… Fun fun for the kids.
6. Teach the kids how to make paper airplanes and fly them to see whose can fly the farthest.
Well that’s all I have for today… I’m sure as the summer goes on I will come up with some more great activities to keep these little ones busy….
Would you enjoy writing your own articles? And get paid for it? Follow this link and get started today… http://www.triond.com/rw/519645
Published in: Family