Vegetables contain many vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients a body needs for good health and primary power.
They help protect against the effects of aging and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
If you want your child to eat vegetables, improve your own attitude to eating. In early age, children tend to imitate one or both parents for almost everything. If you as parents do not like any particular vehicle, your child will do the same.
The way you eat and what you eat affects your child directly. If you want your child to eat something you dislike, you have to make an attempt to eat first and then encourage your child to try a scoop or dish itself. It is not easy to get children like any new food first. Keep reintroducing them from time to time.
Some tricks that you can try to get your child to eat vegetables.
- Mixed vegetables in a blender and add to spaghetti sauce or spice up any dish no vegetable.
- Keep a bowl of salad greens, either raw or grated. You can throw a salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, lettuce, carrot, cabbage, onions and radishes and so on. You can have any of the salads at meals or between meals as a snack.
- When making sandwiches for lunch, add lettuce, tomato slice, and carrots in the middle. chicken salad, tuna or pasta with great taste pinch of vegetables in it.
- If your child thrives on the noodles, add or lightly steamed vegetables to it.
- While making pizza, add chopped broccoli, spinach, etc, plus other ingredients.
- Vegetables with a little melted cheese added to soups changes the taste of everything.
Published in: Family