Every person has some perception how should be an ideal family. If one should lament for not possessing a caring family then he can set right the missing values.
Every person has some perception how should be an ideal family. If one should lament for not possessing a caring family then he can set right the missing values. Just be aware of the values which constitute a happy family. It’s an indescribable feeling you get, if one ponders over in quietude then she is sure to discover awesome treasure hidden in the family set up. When the family values are absent in the family with a natural set up then one has to be an engineer to create a beautiful miniature out of his existing family.
A family is constituted in a home. Home is not a four walled building where some people are living as one group. A home is an abode where the members are united with the bond of love and tender care. A home is an abode where the joy, love and laughter explode.
A family is a set up of some members united under blood relationship. A family is a set up of people of different age, different gender and different character, even different in size. Yet unity in the diversity is the hall mark of a family. In the family there are some to command with love, some to follow the order but with a mutual bond of love and spontaneous reaction. A family is a set up where there is a confusion at time, conflict and lamentation and the crying of the kids. But ultimately love that floats above all differences.
Family is an abode where the security is assured, where the people take extreme pain to stand for each other and to be the Samaritan at all times.
Love is contagious, love doubles the joy and the spirit of high morale. But all the values of the family cannot be always taken for granted. The bond in the family has to be engineered every day and every moment.
Those who dream to have a happy family have to take into consideration certain priorities. They could be the following:
1) Commitment :To live in the family one needs commitment and a continuous stream of feeling that “My family needs me”.
2) Listen : Family is a set up of persons who relate themselves to each other. One needs to cultivate a strong spirit of being patient, tolerant and listening to each other with whole heart, attention and with a capacity to remember what is said by the family members. The forgetfulness creates a lot of conflict in the family.
3) Ask questions: Do not wait with a demand that all should inform you first. As you are a person who is caring don’t hesitate to enquire with simplicity and spontaneity without disbelief or prejudices.
4) Be honest in your single hearted commitment :, trust is too easy to lose and too hard to regain. You be honest from your part and love in such a way that they do not betray your trust, be watchful but democratic without suspicion. Have a heart to heart dialogue.
5) Be generous in your smile and looking into the eyes of your beloved members. Share a smile, a hug, be sober but not stingy in showing your love with gestures.
If one lives with certain practices with simplicity and spontaneity, then his family will be always so much of joy and fun.
Published in: Family