Kids are amazing things.
Children are one of the greatest joys a person can have in their life. They love you without reason. They look up to you as if you are their world, and no matter what they can always bring a smile to our faces. Being a parent, a lot of times, can be very difficult, but the rewards out weigh the stress of raising them. So here is a list of ten things to remember when raising your kids.
- They will hug you, even when you are trying to walk, and mean every moment of it.
- When they have a bad dream they will come to you for comfort, and when you have a bad dream they will come and comfort you.
- Children don’t care what you look like; you are still one of the most beautiful people in the world to them.
- They know when you are sad and don’t care why; all they want to do is make it better.
- A perfect day is spent with their family, playing at the park and having ice cream.
- They still believe that they can be and do anything with all of their heart.
- Kids think YOU can do anything with all of their heart and believe in you more than you can ever believe in yourself.
- Having a fun day with them can make you forget the things that stress you out.
- A child can have just as much fun with a card board box than a $300 gadget.
- That moment when you look in on them as they sleep and you remember that nothing in the world can be more perfect.
Children are gifts to us, given to us to nurture and care for. At times they can have you pulling your hair out and ready to crawl under a rock. It is their curiosity and power to believe that drives them. The world is new to them, and they long to explore as much of it as possible. Wouldn’t it be great if we could believe in things as strongly as they do? Wouldn’t it be nice to simply love that much?
Published in: Family