Give your dining table a new look with this simple method.
- First, pour two to three different colors of cloth dye into separate containers.
- Then, take a piece of white cloth.
- Take or pinch different portions of the cloth and tie the portions with rubber bands.
- Dip each portion into the color that you want. Do not forget to wash your hands thoroughly after this.
- Next, dry the cloth in the hot sun until it has dried. After that, untie the rubber bands. You will get a colorful cloth with ring patterns on it.
You can find more of my craft works and DIY stuffs at CraftStudio.
Published in: Do-It-Yourself
comments powered by Disqus