An unusual but very tasty cabbage salad.
Yummie Cabbage Salad
½ Medium Cabbage Finely Shredded
1 Bunch of Chopped Spring Onions
1 Punnet snow peas (optional)
2 Packets of two minute noodles (chicken)
¾ Cup of slivered almonds
¼ Cup of sesame seeds
Dressing Ingredients: (Whisk together)
½ Cup of vinegar
½ Cup of sugar
½ Cup of sunflower oil
1) Heat in a large, heavy-based frying pan the shredded the Cabbage, finely chopped spring onions and snow peas, if you are
2) Add crushed two minutes noodles and the two minute noodles seasoning from the sachet into the pan.
3) Stir-fry the noodles until golden brown and then remove from heat.
4) Drain the ingredients on kitchen paper towel.
5) Place the slivered almonds and sesame seeds on a baking tray in the oven at 180O and roast until they start turning brown.
Allow then to colls.
6) Once all ingredients have cooled, combine everything together with the dressing.
Published in: Cooking