Guides to a healthy heart.
Image by exfordy via Flickr
1. Try to introduce variety into you diet but do not eat too much.
2. Vitamins, minerals and fiber is good for your health. Eat vegetables, fruits and whole meal products.
3. Choose low fat milk and milk products (up to 1.5% fat) and low fat cheese.
4. Watch and write how much high fat food you eat. Go for lean meat, white meat like fish and chicken and usage, avoid red meat.
5. Watch and write kind of fat you eat.
6. Avoid food rich in cholesterol.
7. Look for food alternatives that contain a lot of sugar.
8. Drink plenty of water.
9. Use as little fat as possible for cooking and watch and write amount of oil is used.
10. Go easy on alcohol
11. Cut back your salt intake.
12. Preferable shop goods with labels that give information about the nutritional contests.
Published in: Cooking