Absolutely terrible cookie flavors.
Cookies are a great snack. There are so many varieties to choose from. From chocolate chips to cream filling, you just can’t go wrong. Unfortunately, there are some flavors that are not very delicious. Here are ten terrible cookie flavors:
- Coconuts and Yams. Separately, they are very tasty. Together they are awful.
- Insect Crackers. Not only do they look like real insects, but they also taste like real insects.
- Home Made Foreclosure Clusters. Cookies that are in the shape of broken down homes. Cookies have a very hardwood taste.
- Caramel and Honey Chunks. Talk about getting stuck to your teeth. These cookies will literally glue your mouth shut.
- Ship Shape Chocolate Chips. Cookies in the shape of boats. High fructose and high water content are part of the recipe. You’ll feel like you’re floating on air.
- Spinach Cream Flavored Sandwiches. Your teeth will look green. Your expression will also look green.
- Spicy Grahams. Hot graham crackers that will bring tears to your eyes. This cookie is not recommended for children under ten years old.
- Fat Jack Peanut Butter Cookies. High in fat. High in trans fats. High in cholesterol. There is a high probability that you will gain twenty pounds in a week if you have a diet that is rich with this snack. These cookies are ripe for a recall.
- Pecans and Plums. Bits of plum mixed in with salty pecans makes for a delicious treat. Unfortunately, your mouth will feel the sensation of squishy and crunchy at the same time.
- Fudge Phlegm. This is perhaps the worst cookie of the bunch. One bite and you’ll want to head straight for the bathroom. It’s low in sugar. It’s low in sodium. It’s high in stomach turning and gut wrenching nausea.
Published in: Cooking