Healthy and delicious stir fried recipe that fits on your budget and the whole family will sure love plus its easy to cook.
We went to Baguio City last weekend to feast on food with my hubby. We went to many different resto for the whole day and one thing I haven’t tasted was the stir fried spicy mushroom. It looks so yummy from the menu but I really wonder why I never ordered it. I feast too much on pasta I guess and salads. That is why I cooked my own version of it. I surely loved it I even cooked a soup version of it and my hubby liked it so much he ask if there’s still leftovers the next morning. But for now I’ll share the stir fried recipe then later on the soup.
Ingredients: for 2 servings only
1 cup Mushrooms (I used fresh Maitake) washed and cut into bite size
1 bundle of asparagus (skinned) and cut into 2 inches long
½ of a whole green bell pepper (you can also use red bell)
2 celery stalks cut into 2 inches long
Salt and Pepper to taste
Breast chicken cut into bite size (optional)
1 medium onion (sliced)
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
Dash of cayenne pepper (add more if desired)
2 tbsp. canola or olive oil
1. Sauté garlic and onion until transparent.
2. Add in chicken and stir until lightly cooked.
3. Add cayenne pepper and stir continuously.
4. Stir in veggies including the mushrooms until cooked.
5. Add salt and pepper according to taste. Serve hot and enjoy. You can also garnish it with chopped pine nuts for a more crunchy experience.
Published in: Cooking