Prep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
Yield: four Servings.
- Prep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
10 45 55 Ingredients
- 4 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound uncooked linguine
- 2 cups shredded Swiss chard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the squash and onion in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil and pepper flakes; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the squash mixture, Swiss chard, sage, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Cooking for 2: Roasted Butternut Linguine for Two
Nutritional Facts 1-1/2 cups equals 384 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Published in: Cooking