Delicious Mulled Wine Jello Shot potluck recipe idea for Halloween, New Year parties, family gathering and Christmas.
In this delicious Jello shot recipe we choose a light non-alcoholic mulled wine. In addition, this Jello recipe becomes cloudier with strong red mulled wine. In the following recipe we have used white mulled wine.
Four pieces of leaves of gelatine
Half cup milk
3 dl mulled wine, preferably non-alcoholic
- In the first step add the soak gelatine into some cold water about 5 minutes.
- In second step boil 1 cup of mulled wine in a saucepan.
- In third step remove saucepan from the heat and allow melting the gelatin leaves in mulled wine while stirring.
- Now add the milk and mashed egg in the remaining mulled.
- In final step pour your Jello shot into small Jello shot glasses and put them into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Now you can add short pieces of tropical fruits on your freeze Jello shot recipe to give it a fantastic look and get lovely appreciating comments from your serving guests. You can also share your ideas of Jello shots recipes in the comments below.
Published in: Cooking