This is how to make everyones favorite chocolate bar.
Something everbody loves to eat and would be better if you could make it at home.
2 cups of chocolate chips
3/4 cups of peanut butter
5 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
1 teaspoon vanilla
1.5 cups salted chopped peanuts
1 pound caramels
- Line your pan with waxed paper or plastic wrap, making sure there’s plenty of extra draped over the sides and ends of the pan.
- Mix chocolate, and 64 g peanut butter in a microwave bowl.
- Heat in 20-second increments, stirring each time, until all ingredients mixed together smoothly.
- Put into your pan.
- Spread in an even layer.
- Stick the pan in the freezer to cool.
- Mix butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in small pot.
- Heat on low until the mixture melts, mixes, and starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat, and add vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff.
- Stir until all ingredients are melted and smoothly mixed, then let it cool slightly.
- Pour into your pan on top of the chocolate, and spread in an even layer.
- Stick the pan back into the freezer to set.
- Melt milk chocolate, peanut butter.
- Pour into your pan, and spread in an even layer on top of the caramel.
- Stick the pan back in the freezer to set.
- Remove pan from the freezer, and lift up the waxed paper or plastic to remove the frozen block of treats.
- Cut into pieces.
Published in: Cooking