This is the recipe to show you how to make the cashew chicken that you could find in the Chinese Cuisine.
How to Make Cashew Chicken
This Cashew Chicken is the American style Chinese food that you could how made by yourself. Those materials are very easy to find in the supermarket, moreover, it is more healthy than you are dining outside in a cuisine. Because I am not suggesting to use any MSG and also we could add some more vegetable inside but still taste good.
- 2 Chicken Dump-stick
- 1 Celery Heart
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1/2 Pound Salted Cashew Nut
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Flavor
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 200ml Water and 2 teaspoons cornstarch, mix them together.
How To Cook:
- Cut Celery and Carrot in very small tidy pieces, then boil them into hot water to be soften. Then put it aside for later use.
- Boil the Chicken Dump-stick until cooked, cool it down and then tear the chicken meat from the chicken dump-stick. Throw away the bones if you do not need that.
- Heat up the Pan, then put in sesame oil, and put in garlic immediately, and stir fried that right away or it will be burned!
- Put in chicken and stirred fried that. Then put in all the vegetables and salted cashew, and keep stir Fried.
- Throw in all the seasoning, mix them together. Then throw in cornstarch water, keep mixing them up until it keeps perfect. Then it will be ready to serve. Enjoy!
More Recipe You Could Cook
Published in: Cooking