Do you love hard boil eggs but you can’t seem to make them just right? Follow these easy steps and you’ll be a pro in no time!
Materials: Egg(s), a pot, a lid for the pot, salt, and water.
- Gently place the eggs in the pot. Then, Fill the pot with water enough to cover the eggs, with about 1 inch of water over them.
- Add salt to the water, enough so that when you taste the water it tastes salty. This makes it easier for you to peel the eggs.
- Turn the heat on high, and wait for the water to boil. Once the water is boiling, turn the heat off and keep the pot on the warm surface for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Run cool water over the eggs or put the eggs in cold water for a few minutes.
- Wait till the eggs are cool enough to touch and then start peeling them. The eggs are easier to peel while running them under cold water.
Published in: Cooking