A Filipino Dish known as Kare Kare.
This is another dish that uses beef or cow’s meat.
3 cups of beef (tail’s part and skin/towel part) sliced to the desired sizes
1 tsp salt
6 cups of sliced banana bud and 3 cups sliced eggplant (long shape)
1 cup of string bean
3/4 cup of peanut butter
1 pack of kare kare mix
1/2 cup of shrimp paste
1. Boil the beef with salt until tender. set aside 3 cups of soup (from the boiled beef)
2. Add the banana bud. after a minute add the eggplant and then the strng bean. let it boil until the vegetables are tender.
3. Pour the kare kare mix and then mix it.
4. Add the peanut butter and then let it boil within 2 minutes until the mixture is condensed.
5. And that’s EAT! serve the dish with the shrimp paste on it.
Published in: Cooking