A great recipe for a healthy diet.Roasted vegetables,fresh salad flavored with a minty mustard sauce.
- fresh peas
- A combination of lettuce leaves and arugula
- a salty cheese (optional)
- Some balsamic vinegar
- Firstly boil the carrots and potatoes until they become tender with olive oil and salt in the last five minutes add the peas and any vegetable that you want that is tender.
- In a bowl mix a half cup of water with 2 table spoons of mustard.Chop the mint ,salt and pepper and add them in the bowl mix and sprinkle over the vegetables .
- Sprinkle with olive oil and mix the vegetables and bake them for about 20-25 minutes in 190 Celsius until the potatoes make a nice golden color.
- Make a nice salad with the combination of lettuce leaves and arugula salt olive oil and balsamic ,put the warm vegetables on top sprinkle with the cheese .
Published in: Cooking
comments powered by Disqus