This is a traditional greek dessert, quick, easy and delicious!
1 cup olive oil
3 cups coarsely ground semolina
For the syrup:
2 cups of sugar
3 cups of water
1. Heat the olive oil.
2. Add the semolina little by little and stir constantly until it is golden-brown.
3. For the syrup, mix the water and the sugar, place on high heat and bring to a boil. Medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the syrup little by little into the semolina mixture and stir until well blended.
5. Cover it with a towel and let it to cool down a bit.
6. Put it in a cake form and when it is cold unmold onto a plate and decorate with cinnamon.
Published in: Cooking