If you want to make a dessert which is not too expensive to buy all the ingredients, then try Fruit and Cheese Mold. It’s very easy and simple to make. You just need this couple of things and you’ll be set!
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 300-ml can milkmaid or whatever your choice
- 2 tbsps unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 tap water
- fresh fruits in season, like strawberry, banana, melon etc., and sliced into bite-size pieces
- Combine first two ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and set aside.
- Soften gelatin in 2/3 tap water and simmer until dissolved
- Fold into cheese mixture. Pour into molds and serve with fruits besides your plates!
This recipe is good for 6 to 8 serves only, so double when needed. You can make this dessert for any kind of occasions like Birthday, Christmas and so on. If there’s a left over, don’t forget to put in the refrigerator and eat before 4 days only. Happy cooking:)
Published in: Cooking