Fettuccini with Mushroom, Ham and Rose Sauce Recipes.
- Ingredients Fettuccini with Mushroom, Ham and Rose Sauce
Small mushroom (Photo credit: Koonisutra)
1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup finely diced onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
6 slices ham, chopped
1 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried basil
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Directions Fettuccini with Mushroom, Ham and Rose Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a large saute pan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Stir in the sliced mushrooms and the oregano, basil and parsley. Cook Stirring occasionally until the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Add the ham pieces and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Pour n the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Slowly stir in the marinara sauce, blending it into the cream. Cook stirring occasionally until the sauce has reduced by a third and is thick.4. Place fettuccini on plates and ladle even portions of sauce over top.
Published in: Cooking